“10X4” OneCarom Virtual Challenge
24 Players from the World Ranking are selected to participate.
These players are placed in 6 groups (A to F) of 4 Players according to their position on the UMB World ranking, using the “Z-System”:
Group A: Jaspers Dick, NGUYEN Duc Anh Chien, CENET Lutfi, SRUONG Pheavy.
Group B: Blomdahl Torbjorn, BURY Jeremy, CHOI Sung-Won, KLOMPENHOUWER T.
Group C: MERCKX Eddy, HORN Martin, HEO Jung Han, MONTES Antonio.
Group D: TASDEMIR Tayfun, COKLU Murat Naci, FORTHOMME Roland, KIM Jun Tae.
Group E: SANCHEZ Daniel, SAYGINER Semih, NGUYEN Q. Nguyen, NGO Dinh Nai.
Group F: TRAN Quyet Chien, SIDHOM Sameh, NELIN Dion, POLYCHRONOPOULOS N.
Each virtual event is played in 5 consecutive days and is composed of two groups of participants as follows:
- First event: Groups A and F – From 12 to 16 October 2020
- Second event: Groups B and E – From 26 to 30 October 2020
- Third event: Groups C and D – From 9 to 13 November 2020
Qualification Round: 3 days
- Each player in the group plays a match of 30 innings from the break-shot, over three days, 10 innings per day.
- Two players (two tables) from the group are displayed at the same time.
- After each inning, the next two players from the group are alternatively displayed.
- The score and run are kept per inning and accumulated to the final result after the 30 innings.
After 30 innings (over 3 days) the two players of each group with the best accumulated score will pass to the final round. The other two players are eliminated.
Final Round: 2 days
The 4 players will play matches of 20 innings from the break-shot over two days, 10 innings per day.
The final ranking is set according to their score, highest run(s).
The financial compensation amounts to a fix allowance of € 1.000,00
for each event participants (8 players).
- Extra for the winner: € 1.000,00
- Extra for the runner-up: € 500,00
- Extra for the highest run: € 500,00 (eventually shared in case equal results).
Demonstration Video Link: https://youtu.be/ZujcdsynwAw